What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog,website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on oursite.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via SecureSocket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of yourpersonal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use'cookies'?
· Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
· Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
· Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different,so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law,enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property,or safety.
However,non-personally identifiable visitor information maybe providedto other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
· By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor donot track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DoNot Track (DNT) browser mechanism is inplace.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
· Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires thatindividuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
· Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
· We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
· Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
· NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
· Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance,if one is used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requestsquickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com